Miss Mitchell is our SENDCo at Bingham Primary School. She is available to speak with you about any aspect of your child’s special educational needs. Please contact her via the school office on 01949 714014 or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the SENDCo do?
The SENDCo works in conjunction with the Headteacher and the Local School Board to support staff in developing high quality teaching and the effective use of resources in order to improve standards of achievement for pupils with special educational needs.
The SENDCo is responsible for ensuring that pupils with special or additional needs receive their full educational entitlement and have access to the whole curriculum.
Please click the document below to view Bingham Primary School's SEND Report:
The Notts Help Yourself website, which includes the SEND Local Offer, has undergone a refresh with the main aims to:
- Improve navigation on the site
- Make information much easier to find
- Focus more on mobile usage of the site
- Improve accessibility to bring this more in line with the Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations 2018
- Modernise the design and look of the site